CrossFit is a workout program for anyone. In this program we teach you proper body mechanics from the ground up. Starting with basic movements like the body weight squat all the way to complex Olympic lifting movements like cleans and snatches. Don’t know what those movements are? Don’t worry we will teach you in our “Foundations”. Our foundation program is designed to teach you all the movements of CrossFit. We will strengthen and prepare your body for everyday tasks. Full body movements are also used for many strength and conditioning programs as well. So if you are looking to prepare yourself for that next mud run or gain the strength and speed required to excel in a sport we can help.
- Coaches to help instruct and motivate you.
- Foundations to teach you all the movements. (private group sessions with a head coach included)
- Strength and Conditioning program.
- Twice the results in half the time.
- Positive uplifting group atmosphere.
- Drop In’s are welcome at our 11am, 3:30pm, 4:30pm, 5:30pm, and 6:30pm classes
- Email us to drop in to a class
- Drop In Cost: $20 per class or $50 per week
- T-shirt Cost: $25
We incorporate full body movements. Full body movements workout more muscles in less time. This makes CrossFit the perfect program for someone who wants to get the most out of their workout time.
At CrossFit Tarpon Springs we want to help you in all physical aspects of life. Whether it is as simple as getting off the couch without difficulty or picking up that 20lb bag of dog food from the bottom shelf yourself without throwing out your back.